Popular Posts
-
Indian Institution of Production Engineers - I.I.P.E. – Western Region Knowledge Sharing Meeting -Feb 2012 Subject: Logistics ...
-
World Intellectual Property Day – April 26 Every year on April 26, World Intellectual Property Day celebrates innovation and creativity a...
-
Speaker: Mr. Bhagwan Harani (Life Member I.I.P.E.) He is active member in I.I.P.E., Inst. Of Engineers etc. His specialization is Refr...
-
Another elections on the way and chores of rupees ,tons of promises are in offering but where is "COMMON MAN " who is epicentre of...
-
Here is an old story retold in an Indian version . . . . How true!!!!!!!!! * An Old Story : * The Ant works hard in the wither...
-
The 13 th edition of SCALE has duel focus on Industries as well as the Supply Chain and Logistics opportunities in different indust...
-
Dear Reader Pune Election Voter List Goof up of ward no and address I could not cast my vote which is my right. What rights I have agai...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment